<body> The new old. <body>


❤ June 14, 2012

Hello again! It's been a long week. Well apart from my bestfriend's birthday, I have a series of things to be done with others too! Like gym session with my sister from another mother, fila, going out with family, celebrating my youngest brother's birthday. And I'm supposed to buy my running shoes and I'm supposed to go with syg yesterday but he had inservice. Yes I hate his job so very much! So many things which is kept on hold at the moment, my Ronald Kitty, my Madagascar movie, my running shoes! Sigh. When can I go out with syg??

Look what my best girlfriend has given me and Fila on our Play Nation date! The cutest can drinks ever! And its Big Bang!! *faints and go straight to heaven with BB lol



Apart from those, I've been keeping myself busy with all the little things that makes me happy, like shopping; physically and online, Play Nation date with my two fave girls; Fila and Shi Li, Big Bang. Have I mentioned that Big Bang are coming Singapore? Yes!!! They are! So I've jotted it down into my scheduler! Can't wait for it xx


The gym session with Fila was a refreshing start! It's my virgin visit to the gym. xx However, I'm disappointed with the pricing, I'm no longer a student! How is that even possible? I'm a student everywhere I go, wherever that requires me to show my ezlink card, except the gym! So so so unfair! But whatever it is, gym session was FUN! That's why I'm getting myself a pair of running shoes soon because we both agreed to have a gym session at least once a week! Let's see how we can manage that! xx In addition, our school has a gym too! Maybe when school reopen, we can visit the school's gym instead of the public one! While on the way home after lunch, after the gym session, look what I found!!


I got both of this because I can't decide which one I want more. I changed to the pink one the second I stepped home. HAHA :X I have about 5 cases at home, all haven't been used yet. Why? Because that one that I have been using is still shiny and its not the wee bit dirty and I feel bad for changing it. I keep my things clean and proper all the time that I envy those people get to change the cases often because they're dirty. Its a habit that I don't like to change cases unless they're broken and dirty but of course I don't wish for my cases to be broken, God no. And I'm very very very happy with my purchase, yes I am! xx

Aside from Hello Kitty and gym session, remember my online spree of tops and dresses? They have arrived! The person called me when I was on that Play Nation date with the girls as she said there wasn't anyone home, actually my family members are at home just that they don't wanna open the door, due to the high rate of door-to-door sellers HAHAHA and yes, the seller actually send my orders personally to my home! Well I guess buying up to 6 clothes get that privilege hehe and yes overall I'm happy with all of them! :) Now 2 more deliveries awaiting! My maxi dresses and leggings from Forever 21! xx Here are the pictures of my package!




Yes I've been on a shopping spree and I've got to stop. I wanted to save money, for what? Nothing actually, just save money. I've been a shopaholic and it's bad! So I've got to save up! And lately I've been catching up with all the missed Big Bang concerts and tours held last year. Was too busy that I didn't managed to watch them. But I was so goddamn happy watching Love & Hope Tour 2011 as well as Big Bang Big Show Concert 2011. That was one of the best from them, grooving with their old and new songs! Couldn't be more happy! They're the VIP! xx And since they're coming Singapore, now I have all the more reasons to get my light stick which I've wanted them since EVER! Check their light stick! It's so ohmygoddddd. That's the last that I should buy, apart from my running shoes!


This cost 26, some say its expensive, but come on, its something that I really really want from a long long long time and now that they are coming Singapore on my birthday month, why this have to happen? But I guess, being the stubborn me, I have to have this. And I will get it no matter what. I'm a VIP! So I have to get this! xx

I can't wait for their tour. Most likely I'm going for their tour and that's why I have to own one of the light stick!! And even if I were to go to the concert, I will still get their DVD of that tour! I just love the boys so very much! xx

And from what I noticed, I am aware that the download links of music albums for the Big Bang is now broken. Downloading things can be such a bitch nowadays, and you know why. So please do find yourself alright! :) For the Big Bang album its called Big Bang Still Alive album. Again I shall emphasize, go grab their album and support the boys if you love them! xx

And a song which I almost forget its existence from Big Bang! Big Bang has too many songs, even being a VIP, I can missed some of them! Enjoy, this is from Big Bang Big Show Concert 2011! The boys are enjoying their time with the fans! Till next time! Have a great day ahead xx







0 comments

 


   




I recently graduated from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU), majoring in Computer Science. I love pink, Hello Kitty, Pooh, and I'm a VIP (Big Bang). I always mix things up but I can remember well and I'm a perfectionist. I my




Facebook Twitter" Instagram Pinterest



 photo tweets.png



 photo instagram-2.png photo IG.png




Hafilah     Shi Li    









Check the sales!
iPhone 5 cases sales!












web counter