<body> The new old. <body>


❤ June 5, 2012

Shopping is yet my another forte. This whole week, I've been online shopping like alot! Tremendously alot, mainly they consist of dresses and tops. I have a list of things to buy, of which that are most important includes:
1. Tops/dresses (Checked!)
2. Running Shoes
3. Belts
4. Cardigan (preferably Cotton On's)

Today, I went out with syg, he too went shopping, for clothes and bags. Fun! And of course, I too bought something which I'm not supposed to, or rather its not in my list of Things To Buy. Check this out! Its too pretty to resist! Omg!


I'll definitely post the pictures of clothes which I bought online once I've received them. Now now, this made me think, MAYBE I should open an online shop and sell clothes too! Since that's what I'm good at. Should I?



Aside the whole online shopping and thoughts for setting up an online shop, there is this one thing which I would really love to have like right now! But well since I've promised to get it when Finaly Year Project (FYP) sem starts, guess I have to wait.. This is what I want to get! The prettiest laptop I've set my eyes on ever since my pink Sammy and one of the pink laptops from Fujitsu which Polys used to sell back when I was in Poly, probably in year 2 or 3!


Pretty eh? :) I saw Serena from Gossip Girl was using this laptop and I immediately find out what laptop isit. Its so damn pretty! I just have to get it! Soon soon! Patience is virtue! Anyway this is HP Envy 14 Spectre, wanna find out more about the specs of the laptop? Find out more from here: http://bit.ly/KBaelj xx

During this school holidays, I went for HTML5 course as well as Windows 8 course. And since then, I kinda fall in love with Windows 8, until I went for the lab session. I have this problem with messy desktops, well just look at my desktop screenshots in my previous post. Look at how neat everything is, all the apps which I always use are all nicely placed onto the dock and the only shortcut on my desktop is my Recycle Bin so I can clear it as easily. So, Windows 8 has a window which has all the different shortcuts. Well, they say its good if you have everything on a page. Yea true, but I don't like. That screen might be useful if you're using it on a tablet or any sort of touch screen devices, yes but not on a computer which needs to be operated by a mouse. However, I still love the looks of Windows 8, the GUI and metro (especially!) so I found myself this twitter application called "MetroTwit" which you can download from here: http://bit.ly/bazdFI. Basically it looks like a Windows app like those found on Windows Phone. Here's a screenshot of how my Twitter app looks like (in addition, you can change the theme of the app too! As usual, mine would be pink)


If you love tweeting just like me, grab yourself an app so you tweet and its just an app away! Apart from this application, I do use another twitter client. It's Tweetdeck which is an app in Chrome. The reason why I use Twitter clients instead of tweeting directly from the web page? I don't like the web interface and I can't tweet longer than 140 characters. With these app clients, I can tweet more than 140 characters and they will automatically shrink it, providing a link to access the whole tweet.

That's all for tonight! Enjoy the rest of your night! xx





0 comments

 


   




I recently graduated from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU), majoring in Computer Science. I love pink, Hello Kitty, Pooh, and I'm a VIP (Big Bang). I always mix things up but I can remember well and I'm a perfectionist. I my




Facebook Twitter" Instagram Pinterest



 photo tweets.png



 photo instagram-2.png photo IG.png




Hafilah     Shi Li    









Check the sales!
iPhone 5 cases sales!












web counter