<body> The new old. <body>


❤ August 5, 2012

First and foremost, I would like to wish all the Muslims, Happy Fasting, Selamat Berpuasa, Salam Ramadhan! :)

I've always wanted to be a themer. Slowly, I learn how to make own apps with customization, make own designs, tweaks and themes on all my gadgets - my phone, iPod Touch and well as my tablet. I love pink very much and I love customizing them so that they will look very pretty, guess that's why I love making themes and customizing the apps to my own likings. :)

Since the last update, I have been playing around with a few things and succeed in completing them. Am very proud so far! ;) I still want to continue expanding my knowledge in this whole customization, for both Apple and Android devices. I have by far created my own Zeppelin, wifi status bar, managed to make the unlock slider works perfectly fine for the iDevices. I know this is nothing much. However, I guess for starters, I'm at a good pace. Currently, I am using all of my own creations all together, so enough babbling, let the pics do the talking xx



I love personalization as it reflects me.
(Credits to all the seen themes to the themers which I downloaded from, thank you very much, without you, I won't be able to have these on my devices xx)

Aside from just these, I actually experimented a few Android customization and I'm loving what I've made for my tablet, its been a while since I actually intended to do make the theme! Now, let me show how pretty my tablet looks right now xx

A theme specially created for my tablet, Pink Princess ft Pigtails xx


Loving pigtails so much for now! :)

I made a theme for my email app, because sadly there aren't any nice pink themes available in the market.. :(


And look what I got for my Facebook and Twitter on my tablet! Since I downloaded this, I won't be sharing them on my blog :)


Apart from that, I attempted to make and tweak an SBSettings theme on my own, and I managed to do so as well! Besides, I got the NC looking like how I want it to be!



Sidenote:
I would love to personalize my tablet just like having a Zeppelin on my iPod, with my name on it.. but sadly I don't know how to. If anyone knows how to do it, please do share it with me! Sadly I can't find a similar zeppelin app for Android. :(

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,






0 comments

 


   




I recently graduated from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU), majoring in Computer Science. I love pink, Hello Kitty, Pooh, and I'm a VIP (Big Bang). I always mix things up but I can remember well and I'm a perfectionist. I my




Facebook Twitter" Instagram Pinterest



 photo tweets.png



 photo instagram-2.png photo IG.png




Hafilah     Shi Li    









Check the sales!
iPhone 5 cases sales!












web counter