<body> The new old. <body>


❤ April 7, 2013

"There are many things in life which may appear challenging but it is normal that we just face it through with all our might because one day it will be paid off."

This sem hasn't been much of a breeze for me, especially with the FYP project, submissions of assignments and the mid term test, although this sem I only have 1 test, but I'm really lacking of time. This Monday is another submission, Tuesday is another FYP part submission. With that, I'm left with one last Assignment submission and I'm left with 2 weeks for exams. So, to all the students, keep fighting with your coffee/Starbucks (they're good company for the night battle) and study hard! xx


Before all of these busy weeks coming into, I must admit that I did have a break, which was spent with my family and one of my bestfriends!


Had so so much fun.. though I do wish that I can ride again! :D
I have this habit of buying things which are cute to me and I hate going to USS because I always have a list of items which I want to buy, however, I can't possibly get all of them at once. I remember how I wanted to get myself the action laptop bag. Then I realised that alot of MacBook users actually is using that laptop bag. So I decided to get these instead! HAHAHA


I love elmo, however, the size is bigger than my own laptop.. But I figured that its okay. Its so s cute and yes, Hafilah got one for herself too! ^^


I do have hobbies aside from my daily school days and schoolwork. And one of my favorite things to do is to make new things, which this time is no other than my phone cases. Right now, both me and Hafilah have matching cases! Heart Studded Phone Case!



I have a whole lot of DIY stuff lying around my room and I finally managed to gather them, pack all of them into a storage box which is really very cute, and I can't wait to share it soon! ^^

And with that, I would like end with this... :)
Just because its difficult, that doesn't mean you have to give up. Someday, the problems will fade away because life is a test to see how you handle difficult situations. To see how far you are able to grow and learn. These tests aren't sent to you because life is cruel. Its because life is a learning journey, learn as much as you can along the way. Learn the good as well as the bad points of life. It is from the bad points that you really learn and mature from. These tests are given to you because they know you're capable of handling the tests. So learn as much from the lessons of life while you can.

Have a great night lovelies! :)





0 comments

 


   




I recently graduated from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU), majoring in Computer Science. I love pink, Hello Kitty, Pooh, and I'm a VIP (Big Bang). I always mix things up but I can remember well and I'm a perfectionist. I my




Facebook Twitter" Instagram Pinterest



 photo tweets.png



 photo instagram-2.png photo IG.png




Hafilah     Shi Li    









Check the sales!
iPhone 5 cases sales!












web counter