<body> The new old. <body>


❤ July 23, 2013

I love Pink and I love music. Therefore, a pair of perfect earpiece which has good bass is exactly what I totally love. Come on, who loves listening to your music on your iPod with really terrible bass, right?

I'm a picky earpiece user, well unless I'm talking about hello kitty earpieces. Those are just judge by looks, and I'm being honest here. Despite my pickiness, I do own a pair of Hello Kitty earpiece and yes, I do love it very much. As much as how I love my iLuv earphones, Cresyn earpieces. However, little do I know about the existence of Bass Buds until like few weeks ago (maybe its just a week, I don't know coz it really feels damn long to the arrival of my BassBuds, lol) Trust me that BassBuds is the best! The perfection which I've been waiting for - good pink looks, with Swarovski element, awesome bass. I am really really really the happiest girl on earth today!

Here are some of the earpieces which I love and I still do actually.


Sorry for the first image, for its pretty messy, its taken from my Instagram with the caption - "Accompanying brother and I just took over the guest table with pink stationaries. I have almost everything in pink."; so yeah.. Anyway the earpiece in that picture is Cresyn, good brand, good bass however I don't know why does the earpiece always seems to have the sandy effect on my iPod, but works fine with my iPhone and MacBook, oh well. I donated that earpiece to brother anyway, Lol!

The second pic is the iLuv earpiece. This was actually a purchase because I just can't stand the sandy effect of music on my Cresyn earpiece. I'm using it still now! It's really affordable and great!
I really recommend iLuv earphones, they have good bass as well. This is actually my second iLuv purchase. Speaking of iLuv audio products, I adore their headphones. Cotton candy colors. So pretty, but since I don't like headphones, so I figured that I'll be wasting money if I do so! :X

The final picture is also another spenditure of which I didn't expect. I wanted this earpiece, because it's nice and unique. Did you notice how the wires are actually shoelaces? HEHE I bought one for myself... because its 1 for 1 promotion and the orange's for my brother! It's still in my pack LOL.. I'll probably donate it to someone who needs it as well, hahaha I'm kinda hearted that way :D



And this is the Hello Kitty earpiece which I totally adore, however, the quality of the music isn't the best. Guess, some cute things have a price to pay, huh? Lol but whatever, its pretty and that's all that matters!


I am not a big fan of Beats, even though they're very fashionable and stylish, but they're not my kind. I found my love, BassBuds. HEHE





So, BassBuds... What's so special about it that I fell in love with it so so so much?!

First on the outside. I am so damn excited with I saw it. Pink, ofc I get the pink one.
I must be out of my mind if I were to get other colors..

Just look at what is included in the box, we have 3 x 3 sets of different buds, I know I don't need that much of buds, but that's very generous of BassBuds! And I'm thinking of getting the colored ones. I didn't know about it..... until today when baby told me about it.. I want pink one please! However, the tech team has to solve the problem first, sigh.


Now for in the contents of the box!


Pretty Pretty Pretty that I can just die being happy! LOL

And finally, with my iPod!


Perfection ain't it?! Ahhhhhh I'm so so so in love! Just look at the color!

I need to get one for baby too! After listening to the quality, its definite that I NEED to get for baby as well! So, to the tech team, please solve the problem quick! I wanna purchase more from you guys! HEHEHE



Therefore, with that, I would like to share my experience of BassBuds with the people I love..

BassBuds offers you guys to be VIP members and you can join for FREE and what's the advantage of being a VIP member? They have many giveaways and offers as well. Click here and you'll be directed to their site right away! Go Go, what are you waiting for?!


Go Go, what are you waiting for?! 

I really can't wait to see their reply! I wanna order baby's earphones! Meanwhile, have a great night people! And don't forget to join as VIP! xx

Labels: , , ,






0 comments

 


   




I recently graduated from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU), majoring in Computer Science. I love pink, Hello Kitty, Pooh, and I'm a VIP (Big Bang). I always mix things up but I can remember well and I'm a perfectionist. I my




Facebook Twitter" Instagram Pinterest



 photo tweets.png



 photo instagram-2.png photo IG.png




Hafilah     Shi Li    









Check the sales!
iPhone 5 cases sales!












web counter