<body> The new old. <body>


❤ July 31, 2013

The past few days have been a very messy day because I've been busy trying to clear the things in my room. I'm in a big throwing spree. I've always love throwing things because this gives me the opportunity to find unused old items lying around the room to create new things out of them and of course some, to literally throw them away because they're really useless.

However before I start on this room project of mine, I finally met up with my bestfriends for iftar (break fast together). Speaking of iftar, it seems that this time, the fasting month is really moving along very very fast and I'm not sure if its because I've been very busy lately. Hmm.


The day of iftar with my bestfriends, I met up with my friend who recently came back from UK with my goods, this pink calculator and my very own Minions! Woooo Of all, I love my pink calculator so so much! No words can describe my happiness. This is definitely a MUST have if you love pink.. :D



With that, my table is finally... complete!


I've always wanted this calculator upon watching Mere's Back to School videos because she gave away one of the Casio's pink calculator but its not this one, its a different model. I'm seriously fine with this calculator because its still a scientific calculator which I can totally use for school. I'm still a student so yes, I'll probably still need a scientific calculator.

So back to the decorating room, I have a huge love for crafts and DIY-ing things. So these are some of the most recent projects which I've done (for myself of course). And I love the results for all of them. They turn out to be very pretty!


Top left row is a rhinestone stapler. I've always one of these rhinestones stationaries and since I have pink rhinestones lying around, why not use it and create something very pretty, right? :D Following by a pink glittery compartment which I found while clearing my room... It's actually transparent container, which I put the lid somewhere so I can also use in the future or probably throw it if its too inconvenient.

In the second row, left, its just ordinary cup which I think was given for children's day gift back in Primary school. It has my name written somewhere at the bottom (but now it has been covered due to the overwhelming glitters on it).. I've been using it as a comb station from last time (since the time I got it) just because I have no other purpose for it. I had this idea to glitter it because I feel that having an orange cup lying on the dressing table is just odd as thats the only orange colored item on it. I figured that since I haven't use my silver and gold glitters yet, why not use it on this project. After all it adds a little color to my dressing table.. :D

Lastly, its my initial letterings which I wanted to hang on my door! It's just an ordinary wood lettering which I bought from Art Friend (or any craft stores, if you're looking for them too) and painted it base of pink to match the flowery heart design on top. I love hearts, I love flowers, I love pink, perfect design. Just perfect! :D


I'm still not completely done with my room redecoration. I have one side of the wall which I wanna place my favorite pictures of all time, pictures with my bestfriends, baby, friends, family. I can't wait to start on that project but its going to be the New Year soon, which means I have to focus on cleaning the house and probably baking cookies (if I want to bake). Well I have my own tasks which has been assigned to me since last time. I somehow figured out why I was assigned to these places at home.

1. Because these places required my perfectionist qualities. It's my mum's crystal see through wardrobe and my dad's antique's wardrobe. Make sense now?
2. Because they're all precious, and you know boys aren't always cautious all the time. Therefore, since I'm the only girl, guess its my task, lol

Aside from that, I have my own specific task aside from cleaning, which is to arrange cookies into the cookie jars and tupperwares! And I think I'm gonna bake one type of cookie! Will get back to that when I'm actually making it. I can't wait. This time, I'm baking it on my own, yay so excited! :D Gonna go out and get the ingredients later! Super excited for it..

So yeah, busy schedule for myself, huh? With that, have a great night, happy fasting to those who are fasting! :D


My current Malay jam is Shae - Sayang. This is the only Malay song which I'm listening to right now. I don't usually listen to Malay songs because my Malay isn't good to start of with. However, I do understand what this song is all about (I think I do. lol) Aside from my command of the language, enjoy this!







0 comments

 


   




I recently graduated from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU), majoring in Computer Science. I love pink, Hello Kitty, Pooh, and I'm a VIP (Big Bang). I always mix things up but I can remember well and I'm a perfectionist. I my




Facebook Twitter" Instagram Pinterest



 photo tweets.png



 photo instagram-2.png photo IG.png




Hafilah     Shi Li    









Check the sales!
iPhone 5 cases sales!












web counter