<body> The new old. <body>


❤ July 20, 2013

Its going to be the festive season soon, hence, everyone is busy trying to get their new clothes, new year goodies, new home decorations, and what nots, but I am so lazy. Just so lazy to go out and walk around the Bazaar Geylang. I don't really enjoy the whole environment there because it is just so crowded, well like I said, everyone is going down to get their stuff to prepare themselves as well as the house for the upcoming new year.


So much of still being in the holiday mood but I'm forever stuck with the FYP because I'm a final year student, once school reopens! I can't wait! I can't wait to end school but I know I will miss school. I kinda have that feeling already. Honestly, I think I rather study then working because working is mundane, but studying is stressful.

Since it is the holidays, I did went on a shopping spree, buying clothes, pants, shoes and a school bag for myself. And since I'm a lazy pig where I just don't wanna leave the comfort of home, I decided to find my stuff online. About 80% of the items I just bought are actually bought online. There, its proven, I'm officially a pig, and an owl - because I'm lazy and I always stay up late.


Aside from my very own FYP, I do try to keep up with the things I love doing like designing and one of the things which I design is actually Android themes and this is my latest design. I made this because I just love the wallpaper oh so much. The wallpaper is so serene and most importantly, pink. So, since I want to use the wallpaper so badly, I decided to make this theme! :)


Its been a while since I use Android devices, although my tablet is actually Android. However, I must admit that I have kinda lose touch with the Android world, true story. I was looking for a twitter app on my tabby which has the following - no advertisements (they're just so annoying, can customize to pink and have the interaction window) Customization is kinda a plus point when you're using Android because Apple devices doesn't have that flexibility.. unless you're jailbroken, which I am not. So, why not use the capability of customization, right? Until today, I still can't find the perfect twitter app on my tabby. I have about 3 different twitter apps on my tablet, because I still have yet to decide which is best. That's because one (the official app) has the interaction window, tweedle has the color flexibility and Plume has advertisements. I might just stick to using the Official App, seems like it.

See, I'm never really satisfied with the Android world.. but I still love it.. of course I love my phone more. ;)
Mummy is currently using the same model as my old phone, so I donated all my cases to her.. and this is one of them, my all time favorite case - polka pink case. the darker pink shade is my own phone and the lighter one is Mummy's. I love the shade, I think I wanna get one for myself also.. I do love hot pink, but I just feel that at times, I love sweet light pink as well!


Speaking of cases, I bought myself 2 Cath Kidston cases and they're oh so pretty! Who doesn't love flowers? I know I do, like very much. More like addiction! Haha I love flowers on my wallpaper, on my case, on my laptop, on my tabby, everywhere! I love flowers, not only on gadgets but as clothes and prints! :D Check out my new flowery Cath Kidston cases, I love them very much! 



I love case shopping, there are just so many different designs available for the iPhones and Samsung phones.. I show this kitty case, for iPhone 4 but then I had this very interesting idea....

I'm kinda happy knowing that I am able to fit my iPod into this Hello Kitty iPhone 4/4s case, well because I can't find one like this for my iPod, how sad! :( I have to say that it isn't exactly meant to fit, so I had to use another case and then put it into this silicon case.. I am happy. Delighted actually. Except that now I can't put my iPod into my kitty pouch because its fat! Lol!


My favorite pink cable is BURNT! :( And its a gift from someone... how the hell did it get burnt and oh so hot! Plus with a hole in it :( I love this color so so much! :(


Gorgeous shoes, right! They're just so so so gorgeous, I feel like I need to have it. Argh!


I have always loved rhinestones. Well they always make things much much prettier. With that, I always wanted a jeweled stapler or any stationary and now I do! Wish came true! ^^ 


I recently just recolored my hair, with Dark Brown shade.. And its because of my by nature dark colored hair, hence I got this! Whatever it is, I still love the shade! :) So happy with the results, not too bright, not too dark, but just brown! 


With that, I would like to end the post and have a great day/night ahead! Hugs and Kisses from the two nurs here! xx Muah Muah Muah!









0 comments

 


   




I recently graduated from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU), majoring in Computer Science. I love pink, Hello Kitty, Pooh, and I'm a VIP (Big Bang). I always mix things up but I can remember well and I'm a perfectionist. I my




Facebook Twitter" Instagram Pinterest



 photo tweets.png



 photo instagram-2.png photo IG.png




Hafilah     Shi Li    









Check the sales!
iPhone 5 cases sales!












web counter