<body> The new old. <body>


❤ October 6, 2013

Hello, Stranger.

Some things are not meant to last even when you want them to last, at least a little longer. Hope.
Sometimes you may feel like you're holding onto something much longer than others, hoping onto it like it can at least change and make a tiny bit difference in your life, but it doesn't. Hoping that they will notice that you're still holding onto it but they just don't take notice of it. You're just a part of their life, but that part is no longer with them anymore. It's the past. A past which you keep clinging on, thinking that it could have any impact on your life. It may be the happiness, it may be joy, it may be success, but they just leave you without a word. One day they're here and the next they're gone, without a trace. So how are you going to find the inner peace because you believed in it so much?

It's depressing when you lose something that really mean a lot to you. However, reality had slapped you hard in the face making you realised that none of it is true. That some stories are just meant for the fantasy and not the real life. Who are you kidding expecting your life to be falling nicely in place, meeting the right person, feeling happy and complete all in once? You think you have found the answers to all the missing pieces of your life, until it was shattered in split seconds. That tiny hope was shattered, which then in return shatter almost everything else because its affecting every aspect of your life. Struggling to find all the peace in the world, occupying all the empty times which was filled thinking about them, with all the different things you can think of, just so the thoughts will go away. Purposely exhausting oneself, just so all the memories fade away. But they never fail to come back. Never.

Some things are not meant to last.
Some things are not meant to be said out loud.
Some things are meant to be forgotten.
Some things are meant to be a life lesson.
Some things are only there temporarily.

Believe it, now fight it. Fight with all your might. They leave because they lose faith in you. Happiness don't hang around too long just because they can't. Because then, you'll live happily ever after which reality isn't like that. We don't have happily ever afters. They just don't exists. Only fairy tales and movies do. Only fairy tales and movies allow their characters to have what they want, have what they believed in, in the end. Not reality. Cruel.

So it's like a wake up call, nothing lasts forever. Nothing.

Sometimes, you cry for them to come back.
Sometimes, you feel like you're dying because you need them.
But you're forgetting the point that they're better off without you. They're happy with you not in the picture.

That's when your world starts crumbling down.
That's when you realised that.....

You're all alone. Picking those shattered pieces because that's what that's left.
No matter how much you fight it, you can't deny it.

Stupid, because you ever think that they will stood by you and never leave your side.
Stupid, because you hold onto that hope.
Stupid, because you believed in it.

Who Are You Now. 

Instead of moving on, I refuse to see that I keep coming back. I'm stuck in a moment that wasn't meant to last. - I Still; Backstreet Boys





0 comments

 


   




I recently graduated from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU), majoring in Computer Science. I love pink, Hello Kitty, Pooh, and I'm a VIP (Big Bang). I always mix things up but I can remember well and I'm a perfectionist. I my




Facebook Twitter" Instagram Pinterest



 photo tweets.png



 photo instagram-2.png photo IG.png




Hafilah     Shi Li    









Check the sales!
iPhone 5 cases sales!












web counter