<body> The new old. <body>


❤ July 10, 2014

I've been endlessly cleaning the room because I am getting bored just too easily these days.


Warning: This post is all about shopping. Lol!

I am pretty excited for this year's Eid because I will be wearing something that I put up together on my own. Its not that complicated yet as in no I am not sewing them from scratch. I have yet to learn how to sew properly. The only knowledge when it comes to sewing is from Lower Secondary's Home Economics. Lol! Yeah its that basic. :X

I actually put the outfit together but more on the outfit will be shown when the time comes. - which is during Eid itself :P New clothes, so new accessories as well. I will be dropping hints on my outfit along the way! :D Hint: I will be wearing my favorite color (pink) this year! Hence the extra excitement feeling.


This year, I will be accessorizing with a handbag instead of my usual purse for Eid. Because mummy has been always telling to get a handbag for a change since I have always been carrying a purse around for the past many years. The reason why I carry a purse is because I don't feel the need to carry a handbag since I don't need to carry my huge wallet around considering that my dad drive when we were to go out. In addition to the handbag that I bought, I can't seem to find the item online from their website anymore. This is my first time purchasing Carlo Rino. I'm not sure if many people actually know about this brand. I am usually not a fan of their bags actually. I find their bags are something that I would buy for school and thats it. Especially their totes. I was looking for a small handbag, not too big, but big enough to fit my long wallet (because my wallet is long, so people like my mum say. I think my wallet seem like the normal kind of long wallets.). I need to ensure that the bag can definitely fit my wallet because I would like to get a bag that I can bring to weddings and special events, dinner, whatsoever. Also, I would love it to be in black, shiny black. Looking classy, yeah! :) I was kinda excited when I found the bag, and I was kinda shocked that I would love a bag from Carlo Rino actually. I think the different departments stores have different collection. Usually the ones I see those Carlo Rino bags are from Tampines BHG outlet. I was looking for bags for work and school, and their collection isn't that great for weddings nor new year in my opinion. Takashimaya definitely have more choices when it comes to handbags, so its a good choice that I go there to get my handbag.

PS. Here's my wallet, I don't think I've updated my new wallet, but here it is. Before this, I was using the Cath Kidston wallet. Its blue and white stripes and I most definitely feel so weird and out of place. I was kinda happy that its about time that I change my wallet. And its time to get a pink one, because I miss my previous pink Charles and Keith wallet. And yes, I am totally into MK. I just love their designs in their products especially their monogram designs.


Along with a black handbag, I'm matching it with a black watch from Marc Jacobs. Again, mummy was trying to convince me to stop getting white watches. I have this thing with white and gold watches. I wasn't quite sure about the purchase of the black watch initially but upon getting the bag, I realised that I am not making any mistakes with my purchase. Well I hope so, lol. Because I don't usually get black watches, I'm kinda afraid that the watch wouldn't match me well. However the watch will always have a simple element of gold. Heeee.


Let's hope that I love the watch when it comes. :D I am still patiently waiting for the watch to arrive. Please arrive soon. Thank you very much!

Finally moving on to the shoes. As usual, my heels are always from New Look. I love their heels because they're very comfortable no matter how high the heels are. This time I kinda purge into buying 2 pairs despite having a lot of heels at already. I went ahead and get a red pair and a silver pair. I was totally loving the red pair but I was afraid that the pair wouldn't be an easy fit for my clothes because its red. Too bright, too bold, but I still love it.


I totally love lace. They just make simple things look very very elegant. Along with this, I have recently purchase something for my iPhone and my iPad. Something to commemorate the end of my internship. I know that sometimes I can be kinda of too much. Always finding opportunity to treat myself with something. Lol. But how can I resist if there are sales around me. :D


The iPad mini case is actually the Apple's smart case with a little touch of DIY rhinestone ribbon because I love ribbons and making it more personal. I just love the color of my iPhone VS case. Speaking of gadget cases, I have picked the perfect phone case that will totally match the theme of this year's Eid. Pink. Yes my phone changes its "clothes" as well. Lol I have yet to use my another MK phone case that I purchase some time ago. I guess this is the perfect chance for me to use it. Matching with my outfit. A touch of pink, white and gold. Again, another hint. Hehe


I think I'm kinda having some kind of shopping haul for the Eid's celebration as well as enjoying the GSS sales that are going on right now. I have been going to Forever 21 and Forever New a lot. Forever 21 sales are just so awesome that you can't leave without getting something from there. I was purging with accessories. Like belts, earrings and bracelets.


These were in the sales corner. I just can't believe how much they each costs! Moving from the sales corner, I decided to get another pair of earrings along with gold leopard prints shades!


Usually I would buy those lengthy earrings but for some reason I am into big studs this time. I'm guessing because of the recent activity - internship. I bought a whole lot of studs that I can wear for work and I am kinda loving how studs look on me, especially those huge ones that I can wear for dinner and special events.

As I went shopping from time to time, I just keep finding new pair of studs that I would love to get, one that I can put on when I go out, because they're just too gorgeous! Then I found this. Its gold, it has jewels, it has pearls. It's perfect for my outfit! I'm talking about the earring on the left, Forever 21.


Another hint for my outfit: Jewels and pearls.

Forever New was having sales too. I found this pair from Forever New which is simple and elegant. I can even wear this for work in the future because its not that big!


I bought this piece without the intentions of getting one in the first place. I just can't believe how elegant this piece of jewelry is. So instantly I love it! I just have to get it. :D

I get this leather LOVE piece too. I am usually not the kind that would get this kind of accessory, but I just feel like this is nice, and I would like trying it out!



In addition to my Eid's outfit, I bought a waist belt to match my outfit, but I have yet to try if they really do match. Lol I'm feeling kinda lazy to try the whole outfit again, this time with the belt. So let's hope that the belt really matches well with it. Again, its gold, white and with jewels.


To top it all, I got some new scents from Victoria's Secret. Sales are just getting the best of my money, really! Lol! I usually buy the Such A Flirt scent because I just love the scent. I'm trying out new scents right now. Right now on my vanity, is the Sunset Flower and Love Spell. I have always loved such a flirt but was tempted to try new scents and I realised that many said that Love Spell is very nice, so I went ahead and try that. It's not bad. I love it, still Such A Flirt is one my faves. Any recommendations to the scents I should try next time? :D


I love shopping, its kinda like my hobby! Happy Great Singapore Sale (GSS) everyone! Spend your money wisely, but of all, HAVE FUN! x







0 comments

 


   




I recently graduated from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU), majoring in Computer Science. I love pink, Hello Kitty, Pooh, and I'm a VIP (Big Bang). I always mix things up but I can remember well and I'm a perfectionist. I my




Facebook Twitter" Instagram Pinterest



 photo tweets.png



 photo instagram-2.png photo IG.png




Hafilah     Shi Li    









Check the sales!
iPhone 5 cases sales!












web counter