<body> The new old. <body>


❤ July 16, 2012

I will be taking a break from all these theming, be it for Android and Apple devices. However, before I do so, I have learned something last night, which is related to changing the music knobs for your iPods. I'm not very sure if this will work on the music app on iPhones as I don't own one, but since I guess it should work the same. I've tested all of them on my iPod, its running on iOS 5.1.1.

I learned this by accident, to be honest. I downloaded a Hello Kitty nerdy volume theme by Jailbreakgoodies but regardless the number of times I were to respring, the interface and volume knob doesn't change. So I decided to go do some research and made a few changes to the files and reinsert it into the iPod (however, still credits to her coz without her, I won't have this awesome cute kitty on my iPod) after which I was very very happy to see the kitty nerd appearing as my volume knob! :D So this is how my  music app on my iPod looks like right now!


I realised that there are alot of themes available on cydia, and there are alot of themers which makes pink themes, super girlish with Hello Kitty, Rilakuma and stuff. However, I have never encounter a single KPop theme. And since this is the only one that I know how to make, apart from the Notification Center theme, so I decided to make a this. So if you're a VIP (Big Bang's fan) and you own a jailbroken iPod/iDevice, you're in for a treat! xx

I've made 7 themes in total, one for each member, with 2 themes for TOP, which you'll know why I have two of his, not because he's my most favorite member of the group (well, he is, but I just can't decide on which one I love the most, I love all of them hehe) and one, a crown; a symbol which signifies us, VIP. :)

Special thanks to those awesome graphics and images found on the net, especially GD and TOP's by Sanagii, DeviantArt, a graphics dedicated for their release of Oh Yeah track along with Park Bom. :)

G-Dragon


TaeYang


TOP
Remember I mentioned that I created 2 themes for TOP? Yes, one is TOP with black hair, and one with white hair, the one when he and GD made and album together.

So the one with the black hair:


And the other one with the white hair:


DaeSung


Seungri


and lastly to signify us all,
VIP


Loving them, and want them to be yours? Ask me for it and I'll gladly share them with you! xx :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,






0 comments

 


   




I recently graduated from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU), majoring in Computer Science. I love pink, Hello Kitty, Pooh, and I'm a VIP (Big Bang). I always mix things up but I can remember well and I'm a perfectionist. I my




Facebook Twitter" Instagram Pinterest



 photo tweets.png



 photo instagram-2.png photo IG.png




Hafilah     Shi Li    









Check the sales!
iPhone 5 cases sales!












web counter